Friday, December 10, 2010

I Must Be Crazy

Today Michael and I took a little adventure to Panera Bread for a little breakfast date turned study session. It was wonderful, and for some reason I was giddy. It may have had something to do with our seats by the fireplace, PLUS there was an outlet nearby...score! So we posted up there and enjoyed our breakfast sandwiches on really yummy bagels. Oh, and did I mention the whole back wall was glass, making for an absolutely gorgeous view of the mountains. Yes, I will miss the mountains very much. And the weather. Speaking of, it was sixty and sunny today. Be jealous all you Indiana folk!

I'm sure right now you're all probably wondering, "what exactly will you miss about Colorado?" So I'll tell you...in no particular order...

- Jamba Juice (I know, other places have these too, but not Crawfordsville)
- Chipotle
- Super Target
- Basically all the perks of living in a city...
  the proximity to anything and everything you could ever imagine
- Looking at the mountains
- Camping in the mountains
- Skiing in the mountains...which, ok we never even did but I'm still going to miss that
- Driving through the mountains
- Aspen...it's in the mountains
- The mountains
- 300 days of sun
- The Kenyon family and Truman
- Watching J & C play basketball
- The Stevens family...I don't even want to think about not seeing Caleb every week. Sob fest.
- Jan, Gordon, Faith and David...especially Faith's storytelling
- Aunt Laura and Don

That covers all the major bases...but I'm sure there are a thousand little things I will miss once I'm not here to take them for granted anymore. 

I must be crazy for leaving this.

2 comments:

  1. just so you know... we have Chipotle AND Super Target in Indiana. :) You won't have to miss all of your list!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know, I know...but not five minutes down the street! I'm being a baby, but really,I love Chipotle...went there tonight actually!

    ReplyDelete