Sunday, September 5, 2010

I know, I know

I'm the worse blogger ever. Maybe tomorrow. Maybe.

But until then, some irrelevant photos that I've enjoyed.

This is a prime example of the solo reason that I wish I could go to college
and decorate my room without incorporating a boy.
This is why I want a bike, a Townie actually- or any kind of cruiser. 
I am a grandma, I know. But I'm ok with that.
This is Iceland. This is why i want to travel the world. Honestly. WOW.
This girl is a bit slouchy and needs a bra. But still, beautiful photo. 
Mostly I just really want those boots.
This is what I want to do on Sundays. With a book. And maybe a smoothie.
In the hammock that I don't yet have.
This is Joanna. Her blog is awesome. But that's not the point.
The point is, I want some red converse.
And I'd be ok with a cute prego belly and a sweet bike too.
This is why I'm ready to renew our vows. 
Or at least throw on a wedding dress and take more pictures.
This is the cutest nursery ever. 
Though I'm pretty sure I'd be much too scared to do something so bold.
But, then, who knows. I've got plenty of time to figure all that out. Plenty of time.

Ok, that's it. I have paid my debt to blogger and it is long past bedtime!
Oh, did I mention that Michael and I just bought a new Jeep?
Well, we did! EEEEEEEEEEEEEE! 
Also, did I mention that I just drove to ColdStone in my new Jeep? 
Because I did.

Ok, really. This girl is off to hit the hay! Have a wonderful Sunday!

1 comment:

  1. I want a hammock too! A portable one, so I can take sweet family photos in it. I've got a belly that looks like that, and I'd love the chucks to accompany it... I'm thinking cream though, or navy blue. Haven't decided yet. :)
    You should blog more. And I'll email you back this week, I promise. :)

    ReplyDelete