Thursday, September 16, 2010

Day Two

Oh, Internet, I have failed you all once again...two days in a row! I must admit, I made an impulsive decision to solemnly swear about writing everyday. I mean really, who was I kidding? Although, this time I do feel like I had a legitimate excuse. Well, for yesterday at least. See, I nannied for my favorite baby in the whole wide world all day. No joke, like 13 hours. And in case you haven't heard, babies are not very accommodating when it comes to your plans for the day, and so blogging just wasn't an option yesterday.

And today, well here I am. But I'm not blogging about my devo. I've decided that it's too rigid and boring to write about the same thing every single day. Where's the room for spontaneity? Because, please, we all no how spontaneous this girl is...Oh, you don't know? Well, that was a big fat lie. I am NOT spontaneous. I plan everything. EVERYTHING. But I am working on my spontaneousness (that's not a word, but this situation totally called for a different tense, obviously) and as a first step, I am not going to lay out my outfit for tomorrow, OR pack my book bag. Watch out world, Lexi Russell is going crazy!

But not too crazy, I'm hittin' the hay ahora, folks. It's 8:31 pm and if I'm not laying out my clothes tonight, I'll have to get up a smidge earlier tomorrow to adjust. Adios amigos!

No comments:

Post a Comment