Monday, June 21, 2010

Russell Reunion

Michael and I spent Father's Day weekend in Grand Rapids, Michigan for the annual Russell family reunion. They are such a beautiful family, and it was really wonderful to see everyone. Although, I did wish I could have spent some time with my own daddy on Father's Day, but no worries, we made up for lost time today...post on today's events coming soon. For now, here are a few of my favorite photos from the weekend.

Our beautiful cousin, Gabrielle. 
 
Who knew so much energy could be concentrated in one little body...
 Dominique, our other beautiful cousin.
                                              Jaiden and "Lil Mike," as Jaiden calls him.
                        Granny is the most precious thing you've ever seen, is she not?

No comments:

Post a Comment