Sunday, January 9, 2011

Houskeeping.

I will attempt to update you on my life using the most minimal word usage possible starting...now.

We both got jobs within one week of moving home.
God is good.
I have been training in Indy with PNC Bank since Monday.
I'm pumped.
Michael starts training with CSI tomorrow.
We are jumping in with the Youth Group.
And we love it. 
We are living with my grandparents until the farm house is available.
They are the sweetest people ever.
Grama makes me breakfast before work every morning...I still love you mom! 
We miss our CO family...Aunt Laura, I will call soon PROMISE. 
Kenyon's, Aaron, and Amberlie, you're on the top of the list too.
We are busy.
So busy.
As in, I go to bed at 8:30 because I'm so tired at the end of the day.
I miss my camera.
I need to post pictures...there are many.
Oh, and I've been helping coach high school girls basketball.
I've found my calling.
I love basketball.
So much.
Life is good.
We are happy.
God is good.
All the time.

I realize that starting a new paragraph after every sentence doesn't really make this post minimalistic, but just pretend with me. Thanks.

No comments:

Post a Comment